When we perform a marketing assessment, we strive to establish a process that often results in turning around a troubled situation.
In conducting an organization-wide market assessment, EH&A works with client teams to explore issues such as
- How are market changes affecting the services?
- Does our team involve people who represent perspectives that are critical for success?
- What are the financial, market, and other goals for the unit?
- What are the unit’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
- Are management organizations and systems for operations effective and efficient?
- Are performance criteria clear, measurable, and tracked?
- Do compensation and incentive programs motivate staff to work toward our goals?